Join VincenTrip for a discovery weekend in Fjord-du-Saguenay and the national park des Hautes-Gorges !
Discover some of the most beautiful and colorful forests in Quebec 🍁
- Departure : We meet at 7:30am on the parking lot of PFK (Prefontaine subway station) and we will drive for 4 hours and a half across unbelievable lanscapes !
- Break : Picnic (bring it!)
- 🍁 Hike : Charlevoix & Hautes-Gorges (Malbaie)
- ☾ Evening : Arrival at the cabin or the hostel (all comfort either option)
- Departure : 9am
- 👣 Activity : Hike at the heart of the National Park Saguenay
- Break : Pic-nic
- Return : 9:30pm in Montreal
🍳 Saturday evening dinner and breakfast on Sunday morning are included
Tarification : Taxes + Transportation + Housing + entrance to the national park = 339$/person